See All Projects When Glasgow was awarded £24m to develop an ambitious Future Cities programme, Jamhot was appointed to design a digital hub for the pioneering project. Using a collection of stories to bring the project to life, the responsive website highlighted the ways in which Glasgow’s Future Cities demonstrator could utilise data and technology to make the city safer, more secure and a better place to live for it’s citizens.
For This Project We Delivered:
- Creative & strategy workshops
- Copywriting & content editing
- Digital content design & production
- Responsive website design & development
- Search Engine Optimisation